Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fellow Bloggers ... HELP!

I have been blogging for almost three years now. Since the beginning, I have not allowed comments on my post. I figured it would be difficult and tedious to try to keep troublemakers and spammers from making inappropriate comments.

However, in the last few months, I have seen other bloggers use the comments feature with great skill and have enjoyed seeing the conversations spring up around different topics. With some encouragement, I decided to allow comments.

Only one problem -- it's not working. I use www.blogger.com, and have followed all the rules, advice, and flow charts to turn comments on, but it simply doesn't work.

That's why I'm appealing to you, my fellow bloggers, to help me figure out what is wrong. I have been unable to get any help from the folks at www.blogger.com, and so I don't quite know what to do next. Any suggestions?!!

If you have some advice, write me personally at preachpeace@hotmail.com. Thanks!