Wednesday, February 09, 2005

40 Things You Can Do During Lent to Help the Cameroon Mission

Welcome, fellow Christians, to the period of Lent.

Here's part of my Lenten fast. Everyday during Lent, I will post on this blog one thing that you can do to help support the Cameroon Mission. (I promise -- not all of them will involve money!!) I pray that you will let Cameroon become part of your devotional life over the next forty-plus days.

Next week, I will also be hosting the arrival of nine Americans on a Volunteers in Mission team. They will be here from February 14-25, and I hope to give you regular updates on their work. I will be in the Southwest Province during that time, and may not be writing long blog reports, but I will make sure that daily posts are made.

OK ... so here goes: Forty Things You Can Do During Lent to Help the Cameroon Mission!!